This may likely be the last group/ general smartphone photography class for the year 2017. Our friends at CapitalSquare have been such great partners all through the year 2017 that they will have hosted 3 out of the 4 workshops we have had so far. Amazing people have attended and learnt amazing stuff. So now you, your parents, your relatives, your friends, your girlfriend(s), your side-chic(s), your driver(s), your furniture, your ancestors, infact your entire local government have just one more opportunity to learn this in 2017.
Venue: CapitalSquare, Lekki.
Date: Friday 8th, September 2017.
We all know that stunning images are a must for social media, but not everyone has a high-end camera. We ain’t messing on this one. You’ll learn how to take amazing photos even with your regular smartphone. Tag a friend who needs this! At the end of this workshop, you’ll be able to take magazine-shoot worthy photos with just your smartphone.
This workshop is for:
- Small business owners who want great photographs of their products but do not have the budget for a professional photo-shoot
- Bloggers and social media influencers who want to improve their photography skills
- Social media managers
- anyone who wants to learn how to take great pictures with just a smartphone.
- Anyone who wants to start a mobile photography business.
The class will cover the following:
- Getting started: Creativity OR skill? removing mindset roadblocks, recommended phones.
- Recommended apps for editing, watermarking.
- Photography skills + Class assessment.
- The Business side of phone photography.
At the end of the class, you’ll be issued a free micro-certification PDF certificate. The Certificate is issued by @chatclassng and confirms course completion.
Venue: CapitalSquare, lekki. Got questions? Leave a comment. Powered by ChatClass NG.