Great photos are a must if you want your social media posts to garner maximum engagement, particularly on platforms like Instagram where photos are everything. A picture is worth a thousand words after all.
But how do you take great pictures without fancy, high-end cameras, and equipment or a really expensive, high-end smartphone?
WakaFire Photography has built a business out of taking great photos, with just a smartphone. They’ll be hosting a two-hour workshop to show you all the tips and tricks of the trade.
At the end of this workshop, you’ll be able to take magazine-shoot worthy photos with just your smartphone.
This workshop is for:
- Small business owners who want great photographs of their products but do not have the budget for a professional photoshoot
- Bloggers and social media influencers who want to improve their photography skills
- Social media managers
- anyone who wants to learn how to take great pictures with just a smartphone
The class will cover the following:
- Getting started: Creativity OR skill? removing mindset roadblocks, recommended phones.
- Recommended apps for editing, watermarking.
- Photography skills + Class assessment.
- The Business side of phone photography.
At the end of the class, you’ll be issued a free micro-certification PDF certificate. The Certificate is issued by ChatClass NG and confirms course completion.
Date: Friday, June 23 2017
Time: 10AM – 12PM
Venue: CapitalSquare Ikoyi – 114B Ilupeju Street, Dolphin Estate, Ikoyi.
Workshop Fee: N3,000 (covers workshop and access to the CapitalSquare workspace for the day). Pay here